Drug testing is mandatory for different reasons. It detects drug use or abuse in a person. Athletes, federal employees, and prisoners have to perform this test for health reasons. Many educational institutions ask their students to test for drug use to protect them. Also, employers order the candidates for drug tests before their hiring. Also, many companies order their employees to undergo drug tests if they work with machinery, vehicles, trains, planes, or patients.
Drug testing happens through the specimens like urine, hair, saliva, blood, etc. Many people prefer urine drug testing. Also, you can conduct onsite drug testing using urine drug test cups. In this article, we will tell you about urine 14 drugs tested cups:
About Urine Drug Test Cup
A urine drug test cup is a device to conduct a urine drug test onsite. It detects metabolites of different drugs in someone’s urine. It is easy to perform and gives results fast. A urine drug test cup provides 99% accuracy for drug testing. The results are present on the cup after completing the test. You can use this device for pre-employment screening, compliance assessment, and home substance abuse prevention.
It is non-invasive as this test does not need inserting an instrument through the skin or into a body opening. It is tough to tamper with the results of urine drug test kits equipped with an adulterant panel.
Types Of Drugs To Test Through Urine Drug Test Cup
Below, you can check details about different drugs to test through Urine Drug Test Cup:
- A urine drug test cup detects the traces of marijuana in a human’s body. This onsite drug test will test for different marijuana products like oils, smoke, vape, hashish, etc. It will help you detect long-term use of marijuana.
- You can test your loved one or an employee for cocaine through a urine drug test cup. This test will help you detect different drugs containing cocaine such as freebase or crack cocaine. A urine drug test cup detects the use of cocaine for 2-4 days.
- The use of opioids is also increasing among people. You can use a urine drug test cup to detect the traces of different opioids in the human body. It will help you to test for heroin, morphine, codeine, and more.
- Doctors prescribe benzodiazepines for various medical issues. But many people also abuse this drug. So, you can use a urine test cup to test for benzodiazepines. This onsite test kit detects different drugs like diazepam (Valium), alprazolam (Xanax), and lorazepam (Ativan).
- Many people use or abuse amphetamines like methamphetamine, amphetamine sulfate, and Ritalin. So, you can use a urine drug test to test someone for amphetamines. This onsite drug test kit detects amphetamines in someone’s body within 48 hours.
Buying 14 Panel Urine Drug Test Cup Online
You can use a 14-panel urine drug test cup to test an employee or patient for drug use or abuse. It is a drug testing device that detects drug metabolites in urine. It gives results for drug testing onsite in 5 minutes. This drug test kit helps to test someone for cocaine, marijuana, opiates, amphetamines, methamphetamine, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, a tricyclic antidepressant, etc.
This device provides 99% accurate results in less time. It helps to conduct non-invasive testing as it does not need inserting an instrument through the skin or into a body opening. It is tough to tamper with the results provided through urine drug test cups.