SBI is renowned as the State Bank of India. It conducts SBI PO examination every year (once) to determine the eligibility of candidates for the post of Probationary Officer. SBI PO examination is one of the most prestigious bank examinations in the country. A large number (approximately 10 lakh candidates apply for the application form) of candidates appear for this examination every year. However, very few aspirants are selected as Probationary Officers depending on the vacancies. Officers are further posited into various branches of the State Bank of India across the country. The SBI PO examination is conducted into three recruitment stages. They are Prelims, Mains, and Interview. SBI PO is a good chance for candidates to secure a handsome job in SBI. It is a prestigious and reputed organization that provides good salaries and job security to the employees.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Examination?
The SBI prescribes the eligibility criteria for the SBI PO examination based on the education qualification, nationality, and age limit. Candidates must know the eligibility criteria for the SBI PO examination to avoid disqualification. Every Year, SBI releases the official notification for this examination along with its eligibility criteria. The following points mentioned below analyze the eligibility criteria for the SBI PO examination.
- Age Limit: As per the eligibility criteria prescribed by the SBI, the age limit for the SBI PO examination is 21 to 30 years. However, it is different for different categories. Relaxation is provided to all the reserved categories.
- Education Qualification: The education qualification is also one of the eligibility criteria for this examination. The SBI does not want any kind of special degree from a reputed college or university. However, it just wants a candidate or aspirant to be graduated from any known college. In most government examinations, this criterion is followed as well.
- Nationality: A candidate must hold Indian citizenship to qualify for this examination. Moreover, he or she must possess a verification or proof of identity that he or she is a citizen of this country.
- Number of Attempts: Candidates who have used all their attempts are not eligible to sit for this examination. The number of attempts varies for different categories. For example, General candidates have – 4 attempts. While OBcs have – 7 attempts.
What is the IBPS clerk Examination 2022?
Institute of Banking Personnel Examination commonly known as IBPS conducts a CRP i.e., Common Recruitment Process. This is done to recruit candidates for clerical posts in the Public Sector Banks of India. These banks use the score of CRP scored by candidates to post them in various Public Sectors Banks of India. IBPS is an independent and autonomous body that conducts the IBPS clerk examination every year. This exam is conducted in two phases. They are two preliminary papers and the main examination. Candidates who get selected for the IBPS Clerk 2022 exam will get a handsome amount of salary along with immense job security.
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Examination
The eligibility criteria prescribed by IBPS mainly focus on age limit, education qualification, and language proficiency. The following points mentioned below analyze the eligibility criteria for the IBPS clerk examination.
- Age Limit: The candidates who are between 20 to 28 years are eligible to appear for this examination. However, relaxation is provided to all the reserved categories. For example, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes.
- Education Qualification: Candidates who have a graduation degree from any subject/discipline from any college are eligible to appear for this examination. Note that, final year aspirants/candidates are not eligible to sit for the exam. Visit the website of Byju’s Exam Prep to understand more about these examinations.